Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mary Kay - Subtle Tanning Lotion

Mary Kay
Subtle Tanning Lotion


This self-tanning lotion is meant to give an even, non-streaky subtle color to your skin. If you read the directions, it tells you that maximum color should be reached in about a week. I used this product, according to the directions, for about 10 days straight. It definitely isn't greasy, goes on nicely like a moisturizer, and doesn't discolor your skin. No streaks, no orangy color. The only thing that I wasn't too keen on was the smell. It wasn't bad, it just reminded me of the smell of tanning salons. Apparently it wasn't strong though, because most people said they didn't notice it. I would have to say that I did get a little bit of color over 10 days, but I didn't feel like I was "tan." I think that is why it is labeled a subtle tanning lotion. Just enough to give you a little bit of a color and glow, but not meant for serious self-tanning.

No comments: