Friday, June 20, 2008

EO Body Lotion

EO
Body Lotion
Jasmine

EO lotion is an all-natural product made from organic oils and herbs. If you have read my blog about the EO shampoo and conditioner, then you know that EO is earth-friendly and people-conscious. (If you haven't read that blog yet, you should!) The everyday body lotion is very thick (almost like a body butter), with a potent jasmine smell. A little lotion can go a long way. I put it on my shoulders that were peeling from being out in the sun, and was amazed at how it covered and soothed my skin. I personally like the strong jasmine smell. This lotion will be great to use during those harsh winter months when I feel like I have scales instead of skin. Thank you EO for making affordable, environmentally friendly products that work!

No comments: