Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 LAB Perfect Mask

This mask promises to lift, firm, and brighten your skin, and it does just that. I found the process a bit uncomforatble though. You unfold the mask and lay it on your face then pat until centered. Easy enough, but its a bit heavy and unless you can lay still for 10 minutes it slips down quite a bit. I personally have to work these things in to my busy day so I would have prefered using a mask that allows me to go about my tasks. This mask made that dificult. On the upside, my skin did feel great after, and had a nice healthy glow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie from 3Lab has a tip: Pop the mask open by pulling at the ears then apply to cleansed and toned skin. Smooth on and it will mold to your face so you don’t have to lay down to use it. I actually wear it while washing and conditioning my hair or checking email or doing the dishes. Trust me, I don’t have 10 minutes either. Hope this helps for the future.