Saturday, November 28, 2009

Olay Professional Pro-X Anti-aging Starter Protocol


Anti-aging Starter Protocol : Age Repair Lotion SPF 30, Eye Restoration Complex & Wrinkle Smoothing Cream.

This is a great starter kit for revitalizing your skin. Definintely using as directed on a daily basis is a must. I love the thickness and softness of each lotion. Thick, creamy & soothing to my skin. I would say that the biggest difference I noticed was around my eyes. Wrinkles, circles, and puffiness decreased. For those who are looking for a face pick-me-up without going through a procedure, I would highly recommend starting with the Pro-X Products. Olay even allows you to pick what you want to work on and put together your own regimen on their website. Go there and start rejuvenating your skin today!

No comments: